In this 2 day course I will teach you how to set up your own Ceramic Studio. As a successful ceramist, after 10 years I find it important to share my knowledge with you. Moreover, I originally have a commercial background after my education at the High Hotel School Maastricht and work experience at Ahold. Being a ceramist is of course much more fun, but a commercial approach ensures that you can actually do what you enjoy most. In a way that brings in money and so that you maintain a healthy work-life balance.
In 2 days (10:00 - 16:00) we will cover the following:
- How do I define my identity as an entrepreneur
- What are important starting points
- How to write a business plan
- The 6 P's
- How to write a marketing plan
- How to create a financial plan
- Cost structure product
- What agencies will I be dealing with and how can I take advantage of their help
- Sales and acquisition
- Online marketing
- And anything else you want to know about me (except subject matter, you can book the master class spin for that)
During this training we start with establishing your identity and presenting it to your fellow students. You will work on the creation of your 6 P's, we will set up your marketing plan and we will take a critical look at your product. In addition to me giving presentations on these topics, we'll do a lot of work drafting your plan and testing it with each other. In this way you have a solid basis to further develop your plan in detail and you have a network of fellow ceramic entrepreneurs to fall back on after the course.
The course will take place in Lilo Ceramics' atmospheric pottery studio. Lunch and tea/coffee will be provided. Lilo Keramiek is located next to the nicest place to stay in Haarlem: Hello I'm Local. Make a cozy weekend of it.
+31 (0)6 42208643